홈 > 문화/인터뷰/칼럼 > 문화
문화

[교육] 늘해랑인권교육상담소 송은주 소장의 유튜브 강좌 "아직 나도 안되는 나쁜 언어 습관 바꾸기"[Educ…

김도형 0 1518

좋은 언어 습관을 위한 노하우 "자신의 말을 잘 듣고, 말하기 전 생각하고, 쓸모없는 단어 버리기"

Know-how for good language habits "listen to your words, think before you speak, throw away useless words"

(전국= KTN) 김도형 기자= 5일 늘해랑인권교육상담소 송은주 소장은 '나쁜 언어습관을 고치는 법'에 대해 비대면 유튜브 강의로 소개했다. 

Song Eun-joo, director of the Neulhaerang Human Rights Education Counseling Center, introduced "how to fix bad language habits" as a non-face-to-face YouTube lecture on the 5th.

1.jpg

송은주 소장은 나쁜 언어습관을 고치기 위해서는 훈련이 필요하다며 다음 세가지를 반복해 연습할 것을 제시했다.

Director Song Eun-joo suggested that training is necessary to correct bad language habits, and that the following three things should be practiced repeatedly.

본인의 말 경청하기, 말을 하기 전 깊이 있게 생각하기, 대화 중 무의미한 말에 대해 모니터링을 통해 걸러내기

Listening to yourself, thinking deeply before speaking, and filtering out meaningless words during a conversation through monitoring

<나쁜 언어 습관 바꾸기 팁1, 본인의 말 경청하기>

첫번째 방법에 대해 송은주 소장은 "익숙한 말들을 잘 활용하기 위해서는 먼저 자신이 하는 말들을 잘 들어봐야 한다"고 했다.

송 소장은 화자가 익숙한 말들을 잘 활용하기 위해서는 "내 말의 습관이 어떠한지를 들어봐야 한다."며 말을 할 때 마다 어떤 단어가 튀어나오는지를 점검해야 한다고 했고 그 효과는 매우 크다고 설명했다.

또 본인의 말을 잘 경청하게 되면 실제로 말을 할때 얼마나 자주 많이 멈췄다가 또 시작하는지, 이미 한 말을 또 반복하는지, "애", "어" 하는 소리를 반복하는지를 깨달을 수 있다고 말했다.

송은주 소장은 본인의 경우에 대해 중간 중간에 "스읏~"하는 소리가 굉장히 많이 들어간다고 했으며 "저만의 습관"이라며 자신도 고쳐야 한다고 했고 "이 정도만 하면 말을 매끄럽게 하는데 도움이 될 것"이라고 설명했다.

<Tips for changing bad language habits1, Listen carefully to yourself.>

Regarding the first method, Song Eun-joo said, "To make good use of familiar words, you must first listen carefully to what you say."

Director Song explained that in order for the speaker to make good use of familiar words, he said, "I have to listen to the habits of my words," and that he should check which words pop out whenever he speaks, and the effect is very great.

He also said that if you listen carefully, you can realize how often you actually stop and start talking, repeat what you've already said, repeat what you've said, and repeat what you say.

Director Song Eun-joo said that in the middle of his case, there are a lot of "sniffing" sounds in the middle, and said, "It's my habit," and explained, "This will help me speak smoothly."

<나쁜 언어 습관 바꾸기 팁2, 말을 하기 전에 미리 생각하라.>

"혹시 여러분 말하는 도중에 '어' 중간에 마지막을 어떻게 결론짓고 끝나지라고 고민했던 적이 있죠?"

송은주 소장은 이러한 사례처럼 처음에 아예 말을 열기 전에 마지막까지 어떻게 할것인지를 문장을 정리해서 대화를 시도해보면 좋다고 했다.

송 소장은 이 방법이 실제로 생각했던 만큼 어렵지는 않다며 "우리 인간뇌는 사실 용량이 커서 한꺼번에 여러가지 일을 할 수 있다"고 했다. 그러기 위해서는 먼저 연습이 되어야 하고 익숙해져야 한다고 말했다.

송은주 소장은 말하기에 앞서 "그렇죠, 아! 단어 시작을 이렇게 하고 중간에 이런 얘기를 한다음에 마지막 클로징은 이렇게 할거야 하는 것들에 대한 생각을 좀 갖고 있다면 좋겠다."며 대화의 얼개를 짜기를 주문했다.

<Tips for changing bad language habits2, think ahead before you speak.>

"Have you ever thought about how to conclude and end in the middle of 'Uh' while you're talking?""

Director Song Eun-joo said, "As in this case, it would be good to try to organize the sentences and talk about what to do until the end before opening the conversation."

Director Song said, "This method is not as difficult as we actually thought," adding, "Our human brains are actually large in capacity and can do many things at once." To do that, you have to practice first and get used to it."

Before speaking, Song Eun-joo said, "I hope you have some thoughts about the things that you will do after you start the word like this and talk about it in the middle."

<나쁜 언어 습관 바꾸기 팁3, 대화 중 무의미한 말에 대해 모니터링을 통해 걸러내기>

송은주 소장은 "여러분이 말하는 것들을 도중에 쓸데없는 것들을 하는지 동료한테 모니터링을 부탁해보는 것이다. 가족도 좋고 친구도 좋겠다."며 이 방법은 놀라운 만큼 효과를 가져다 준다고 강조했다.

이 놀라운 방법을 위한 대화법은 "자 그래서 제가 이런 말을 할 때마다 즉시 지적해죠."라고 부탁을 하는 것이라고 소개한 송은주 소장은 "보통 2~3시간 정도 함께하면 좋다."며 귀찮은 방법일 수도 있으나 나쁜언어 습관을 바꾸기 위한 확실한 목적이 달성된다는 것이다.

일주일 동안 위에서 언급한 세가지 방법을 반복하면 굉장히 많은 효과가 있고 달라지는 것을 알 수가 있다고 강조한 송은주 소장은 이러한 방법을 심리학에서는 '부정적 보강'이라고 부연 설명했다.

한편으로 송은주 소장은 위와 같은 방법으로 고쳐나갈 때 주의할 점이 한가지 있다고 했다. "아 또, 어" 이런 것들을 자주 반복할 때 한가지씩 먼저 제거하면서 대화한다면 여러분의 말하는 습관이 많이 바뀐다는 것이다.

마지막으로 송은주 소장은 "여러분 세가지를 기억하시면서 저처럼 한 번 어~ 내 말을 잘들어 보고 이런 말을 사용하고 있구나, 이 것 없으면 매끄럽게 이야기 하게 되겠네"라고 실생활 속에서 직접 실천해보기를 주문했다.

<Tips for changing bad language habits 3, filtering out meaningless words during conversation through monitoring>

Director Song Eun-joo said, "I'm asking my colleague to monitor what you're saying to do useless things along the way. Family is good and friends are good," he said, stressing that this method is as effective as it is amazing.

Song Eun-joo, who introduced that the method of conversation for this amazing method is, "So whenever I say this, I'll point it out right away," said, "It's usually good to be together for two to three hours."It may be a bothersome way, but we have a clear purpose for changing bad language habits.

Director Song Eun-joo, who stressed that repeating the three methods mentioned above for a week can show that they are very effective and different, added that these methods are "negative reinforcement" in psychology.

On the other hand, Song Eun-joo said there is one thing to be careful about when fixing it in the same way as above. "Oh, again, uh" When you repeat these things often, if you remove one by one first, your speaking habits change a lot.

Lastly, Song Eun-joo, the director of the department, said, "If you remember three things, you listen to me like me and use these words, you will be able to talk smoothly without them."

1599438447830.jpg

송은주 소장의 블로그 초기 화면 (https://blog.naver.com/se2342)

The initial screen of Song Eun-joo's blog (https://blog.naver.com/se2342)

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

3.jpg

해썹문의: 010-3546-9865

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

제품광고: 코로나19 극복 면역력 강화 새싹보리 튼튼건강환(기업체 사은품 대량 주문 문의 01035469865)

페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 구글플러스에 공유 카카오스토리에 공유 네이버밴드에 공유
0 Comments