《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》마라톤에 입문한 사회 초년생

사회부 0 515

4_094Ud018svcg6kwhmdzt53m_tg3zvl.jpg

사진 설명: 인생을 변화시키는 마라톤 운동에 입문한 고등학교 졸업생

40대 초반에 마라톤에 입문한 경험에 의하면 조금만 더 마라톤을 일찍 알았으면 좋았을 것이라는 생각을 해본다.

마라톤은 뚜렷한 목표가 있는 운동이며 이를 수행하기 위해서는 성실한 훈련이 필요하다.

인내심은 물론이고 극한의 상황을 견딜 수 있는 체력과 정신력을 키워주는 마라톤을 경험했다면 모든 일을 안정적으로 수행해 나갈 수 있는 역량을 가졌다라고 할 수 있다.

특히 대학에 갓 입학한 학생들이 마라톤을 시작한다면 그들의 인생은 더욱 윤택하고 활력이 넘칠 것이며 자신의 학업 목표를 훌륭히 수행해 나가는 에너지원을 확보한 것과도 같다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

Photo description: High school graduate entering life-changing marathon campaign

According to my experience of entering the marathon in my early 40s, I think it would have been better if I had known the marathon a little earlier.

Marathon is a sport with a clear goal and requires sincere training to perform it.

If you have experienced a marathon that develops physical and mental strength to endure extreme situations as well as patience, you can say that you have the ability to perform everything stably.

In particular, if students who have just entered college start a marathon, their lives will be more rich and energetic, and it is like securing an energy source that fulfills their academic goals well.

- A beginner in the world who started a marathon. -

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor 

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

국제금궁스포츠 지도사 자격증

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments