《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》인간은 시간을 먹고산다

사회부 0 572

i_hg2Ud018svc1cjo359qcwoz7_tg3zvl.jpg

사진 설명: 도시화의 상징인 아파트 건설 현장, 건축밀도를 높임으로써 시간과 공간의 가치 상승이 일어난다.

사람마다, 연령대마다 시간은 다르게 흘러간다. 나이를 먹는다는 것은 시간을 먹는다는 것과도 같다.

나이가 들수록 시간은 빨리 흘러가는 속성을 보이는데, 그 이유는 다가올 미래가 살아온 날만큼 남아있어 예측이 가능하기 때문이다.

어린시절 알수없는 막연한 미래를 바라보고 살적에는 시간이 참으로 더디게 간다고 느꼈지만 어른이 되어서는 자고 일어나면 하루하루가 쏜살같이 지나갔다는 생각이 든다.

하지만 시간이라는 속성은 누구에게나 동일한 불변의 존재가 아니다. 동일한 시간이 주어졌다해도 어떤 이는 괄목할만한 업적과 성과를 내는 반면에 어떤 이는 제자리 걸음 또는 퇴보의 길을 걷는 것처럼 시간은 사람마다 상대적인 성질이 있다.

인간은 자기만의 시계를 갖고 산다고 하는데, 자신의 인생시계를 잘 다룰 수 있는 현명함을 길러야만 시간의 가치를 잘 활용할 수 있다.

-인간은 시간을 먹고산다-

Photo description: Apartment construction sites, a symbol of urbanization, increase in the value of time and space by increasing the density of buildings.

Time goes by different people, different age groups. Getting older is like getting older.

As you get older, time shows the property of passing fast, because the future that will come remains as long as the day you live is possible to predict.

When I was young, I felt that time went really slow when I was looking at an unknown future, but when I woke up as an adult, I felt that every day passed like an arrow.

But the property of time is not the same immutable being for everyone. The same time was givenHowever, time has a relative nature for each person, just as some have achieved remarkable achievements and achievements, while others walk in place or on the path of regression.

It is said that humans live with their own watches, and they can make good use of the value of time only when they develop wisdom to handle their own life clocks well.

Human beings live on time

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

국제금궁스포츠 지도사 자격증

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments