《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》인간이 목표를 정하는 것은 인생 그 자체이다.

사회부 0 499

9_g82Ud018svc1dxrz0xemkw2j_tg3zvl.jpg

사진 설명: 금오실내테니스장 내부 전경, 멋진 시설에서 마음껏 운동할 수 있다는 것은 복받은 일중에 하나이다.

세기의 석유왕 존 록펠러는 목표를 높은 곳에 둬야만 똑같은 노력이지만 목표를 크게 가진 사람에게는 큰 곳을 향한 노략이 되고, 먹고 사는 일에 급급한 목표를 세운 사람에게는 작은 노력이 되고 만다고 말했다.

나이팅게일은 목표가 있는 사람들은 그들이 어디로 가고 있는지를 알고 있기 때문에 성공한다라고 했다.

존 록펠러의 말처럼 큰 목표를 정했을지라도 그것을 이루기 위한 작은 목표들을 계단과 같이 하나 하나 밟고 올라서야만 한다고 나는 생각한다.

목표를 이루기 위해 가장 중요한 것은 자신이 원하고자하는 바가 무엇인지를 명확히 알아야 하는 것이며, 그리고 성실하게 목표를 수행하는 의지와 노력은 필수적이다.

스스로에 능력에 대해 과신하지도 말고 실망하지도 말자, 현 상황보다 조금이라도 개선된다면 그것만으로도 당신은 훌륭하게 목표를 달성한 것이라고 생각해본다.

예를 들어 테니스 대회에 도전할 목표를 세웠더니, 실력이 이전보다 나아졌다는 자신감이 든 것만해도 나로서는 매우 성공한 것이라는 사례를 경험했기 때문이다.

목표를 정하지 않았다면 나의 테니스 능력은 제자리 걸음이었을 것이고 다람쥐 쳇바퀴 인생을 살고 있었을 것이라는 생각도 해본다.

-인간이 목표를 정하는 것은 인생 그 자체이다.-

-세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

Photo description: A panoramic view of the interior of the Geumo indoor tennis court, and the ability to exercise freely in a wonderful facility is one of the blessings.

John Rockefeller, the oil king of the century, said, "It's the same effort only if you put your goals high, but it's a strategy for a big place for a person with a big goal, and a small effort for a person who's busy making a living."

Nightingale said that people with goals succeed because they know where they are going.

As John Rockefeller said, even if you set a big goal, I think you have to step up the small goals one by one like stairs to achieve it.

The most important thing to achieve a goal is to clearly know what you want, and the will and effort to faithfully carry out the goal are essential.

Don't be too confident or disappointed in your ability, and if you improve even a little from the current situation, I think that alone you have achieved your goal brilliantly.

For example, when I set a goal to challenge the tennis tournament, I experienced a case that I was very successful just by feeling confident that my skills have improved than before.

I also think that if I hadn't set a goal, my tennis skills would have been in place and I would have been living a squirrel's life.

- Life itself is what humans set goals for.-

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

국제금궁스포츠 지도사 자격증

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments