《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Jicheonmyeong is…

사회부 0 678

"Jicheonmyeong is to know the order of heaven and look at the lives around you."

1.jpg

Explanation of pictures: A statue of Toegye Yi Hwang standing at Uiseong Rest Area engraves the will of heaven on the ground.

Deciding to be a slow person means that you have time to look around.

Most people went by so fast that they didn't know what they did in their 20s.

In my thirties, I was busy learning and working.

When I was in my 40s, I was satisfied with my work.

In his 50s, he wanted to live a meaningful life by looking around Sinabro because he was called Jicheonmyeong.

It's time for volunteer work to ripen.

Even if you lack skills, if you want to have a good meaning and don't give up with an innocent heart,

The beauty of life is that people around you gradually emerge.

- The World Geumgung Sports Association's quote, Jicheonmyeong is to know the order of heaven and look at the lives around you. -

2021.11.17. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments