《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Ask nature for d…

사회부 0 473

thumb-20210930072859_pbsebwrq_600x338.jpg

Photo description: It tells the story of the failure of Shin Wang-joon, CEO of Cheongsong Mösari Farm, and the story of a sincere life of adapting to rural life with no experience amid concerns and concerns from rural grandmothers.

Shin Wang-jun, a farmer at Cheongsong Mösari Farm, came down to his hometown after 25 years of working life in Seoul and has been working on a new life since pioneering a new life.

The reason why I came down to my hometown was that there was nothing new about my stable work life anymore, I was not satisfied, and I was motivated to do something on my hometown mountain.

The Healing Forest Program, which was built on his hometown mountain, was a stage of experimentation that poured out his creativity to his heart'

The missions made by Shin are very interesting factors for city people, such as making stardom with bamboo poles, shooting log slingshots, playing golf with tangja fruit, making a radish bridge across a stream, and catching fish with a fishing rod.

In addition, various programs such as collecting wild vegetables are being steadily devised.

Last year, he used porridge due to COVID-19, but he still does not lose hope and continues to challenge through trial and error.

In general, farming is a return to farming for generations after their 40s.It is my dream to build and live in a countryside with good air, such as returning to my hometown or in the mountains. It is said that they plan and start with a rich dream to settle down stably and find people in the place of their lives, but from the third year of returning to farming, they enter menopause.

The sense of living in the city has become dull in rural life, so you can live in your own world where no one is interested.

The saddest thing in the world is to make products that no one buys.

"What to sell to whom?It is also important to plan and think thoroughly all the time.

When you first come to the mountain, it is important to specifically what items to catch.

The recent trend is to increase the cultivation of medicinal plants and wild greens. The reason is the mysterious function of plants collected from nature to protect them from various infectious diseases such as COVID-19.

Returning to farming is the pain of illness, loneliness, economic poverty, and loss of role.Persistence, confidence, and a spirit of challenge are needed to make up for it through returning to the village.

And only those who study, understand, and adapt to nature's physiology can enjoy a stable life in their hometown.

- World Gold Palace Sports Association Quote asks nature for directions.-

2021. 9.30. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 신왕준 청송뫼살이농장 대표의 실패 경험담 이야기, 시골 할매들의 걱정과 우려속에 전혀 경험이 없는 시골생활에 적응해 나가는 진솔한 삶의 이야기를 전해 줬다.

청송뫼살이농장 신왕준씨는 25년간 서울의 직장생활을 접고 고향에 내려와 2016년부터 농장을 운영하며 새로운 삶을 개척해 나가고 있는 인물이다.

고향에 내려온 이유는 안정된 직장생활이 더이상 새로운게 없고 만족도 없었고 고향산에 뭔가 하고 싶다는 의지 발동했기 때문이라고 했다.

고향산에 일군 힐링숲프로그램은 그의 창의성을 마음껏 쏫아 부은 실험의 무대였다.

신씨가 만든 미션은 평소의 생활에서 느끼지 못하는 감성을 체험하게 해주자는 의미를 담아 대나무 활대로 스타돔 만들기, 통나무 새총 쏘기, 탱자열매로 골프(야구)치기, 무다리 만들어 개울 건너기, 낚시대로 물고기 잡기 등으로 도시 사람들에게 매우 흥미로운 요소들이다.

이외에도 산나물채취 등 각종 프로그램을 꾸준히 고안중이다.

지난해는 코로나19로 인해 죽을 썼지만 그래도 희망을 잃지 않고 시행착오를 겪으며 계속 도전하는 열정을 발휘하고 있다.

일반적으로 40대 이후 세대들에겐 귀농.귀촌 또는 산속 같이 공기 좋은 시골에서 집을 짓고 사는게 로망이다. 안정적인 정착도 하고 자신이 일군 삶의 터전에 사람들을 찾게 하기 위한 부푼 꿈을 갖고 계획하여 시작하지만 귀농3년차 부터는 갱년기에 접어든다고 한다.

도시에 살던 감각이 시골의 삶에서 무뎌지게 되어 아무도 흥미를 갖지 않는 자기만의 세상에 갇혀 살 수도 있다.

이 세상에서 가장 슬픈 일은 아무도 사지 않는 상품을 만드는 일이다.

"무엇을 누구에게 팔 것인가?"를 철두철미하게 늘 기획하고 생각하는 일도 중요하다.

처음 산에 왔을 때는 구체적으로 어떤 품목을 잡아야 할 것인가가 중요하다.

최근의 추세는 약용식물과 산나물 재배 증가 추세다. 그 이유는 코로나19와 같은 각종 전염병으로 부터 보호해 줄 자연에서 채취한 식물들의 신비로운 기능성 때문이다.

나이가 찾아오면 드는 고통인 질병, 고독감, 경제적빈곤 그리고 역할 상실 등을 귀농.귀촌.귀산 등을 통해 만회하기 위해서는 끈기와 자신감 그리고 도전정신이 필요하다.

그리고 자연의 생리를 공부하고 이해하여 적응하는 자만이 안정적인 고향에서의 삶을 누릴 수 있다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 자연에게 길을 묻다.-

2021. 9.30. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments