《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Father's Book

사회부 0 703

thumb-20210320074802_culrdkwp_600x600.jpg

The deceased devoted himself to teaching all his life and passed away leaving a "natural handwriting."(2021.3.19)

I have nothing to say to my father, who has gone to that world beyond the horizon in the evening.

But I want to tell my father what I haven't told him yet.

In his lifetime, he always set an example, saying, "People must be diligent, and diligent people must succeed," but I was too insufficient to imitate my father.

My father's success didn't mean making a lot of money or gaining great honor.

It was the standard of success that my father told me to live a sincere life until the day I retired without giving up my job as a vocation.

If I had studied diligently as my father wanted, I think I would have been a teacher for a lifetime like my father and would have tried harder to live a safe and correct life.

I'm so sorry, Dad. I have lived a life contrary to my father's wishes.

My father loved my son very much because he thought he was the only grandson to succeed him.

I learn a lot from my son, too.

I have lived a life that fell short of my father's expectations, but my son has always brought joy to my father.

What I did well was that I made a sincere and mature grandson who always made my father laugh.

I understand that my father's heart was warmer than anyone else in the world, although he didn't always smile with a stern face.

Father, now be comfortable in heaven, and watch your mature son live more sincerely after his father's life.

- World Gold Palace Sports Association President's Word, Father's Book -

2021. 3.20. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

고인은 평생 가르침에 헌신하고 '근자필성'을 남기시고 세상을 떠나셨다.(2021.3.19)

저녁 노을지는 지평선 너머 저 세상으로 가신 아버지께 불초소생인 저는 무엇이라 드릴 말씀이 없습니다.

하지만 미처 아버지께 못다한 말을 전해 드리고 싶습니다.

살아생전에 사람은 근면성실해야하고 부지런한 자는 반드시 성공하신다며 늘 모범을 보이셨는데, 아버지를 따라하기에는 저는 너무나 부족하였습니다.

아버지께서 말씀하시는 성공은 많은 돈을 벌거나 큰 명예를 얻으라는 뜻이 아니었습니다.

자신이 선택한 직업을 천직으로 알고 포기하지 않고 정년퇴직하는 그날까지 성실한 삶을 사는 것이 곧 아버지께서 말씀하신 성공의 잣대였습니다.

아버지의 뜻대로 부지런히 공부에 정진하였더라면, 아버지처럼 한 평생 교직생활을 했을 것이고 무난하고도 바른 삶을 살기 위해 더욱 노력했을 것이라고 생각해 봅니다.

아버지 너무 죄송합니다. 아버지의 뜻에 어긋나는 삶을 살아왔습니다.

아버지께서는 대를 이을 유일한 손자라고 생각하여 제 아들을 참 많이 사랑하셨습니다.

저도 아들에게 많이 배웁니다.

아버지의 기대에 못 미치는 삶을 살아온 저였지만, 제 아들만큼은 아버지께  늘 기쁨을 안겨다주었습니다.

그나마 제가 잘 한게 있다면 아버지께 늘 웃음을 안겨다 드린 성실하고 의젓한 손자를 만들었다는 사실입니다.

제게는 늘 엄한 얼굴로 잘 웃음 짓지는 않으셨지만, 아버지의 속마음은 이 세상 그 누구보다도 따뜻하셨다는 것도 잘 압니다.

아버지 이제 하늘나라에서 편안히  지내시고, 철든 아들이 아버지의 삶을 본받아 더욱 성실하게 사는 모습 지켜봐 주십시요.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 아버지 전 상서 -

2021. 3.20. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments