《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Learn the taste …

사회부 0 224

thumb-20211017092559_ghhiodyb_600x337.jpg

Photo description: View of Hwaseong Chicken House in Shin Young-joo Lightning Market (on the side with a city parking lot)

My mother went to buy chicken at my aunt's in-laws' house at Shin Young-joo Lightning Market. I think the reason for leaving a chicken house near the house and going back and forth is because of the old woman's desire to play the role of Yoon Hal-yu to make the younger aunt and in-laws closer.

My mother is diligent and generous, so people follow her well. A mother who values relationships between people goes through trust and affection to acquaintances.

My mother, who runs in her late 70s, is still passionate. He is confident that he can do business as well as young people even if he is 70 years old.

be always cheerful and sweetThe advantage of a sweet mother is still the driving force behind her glossy black hair.

The mother's theory that even if there are difficulties, she should always have a positive attitude in life shines more as she gets older.

- Learn the taste of life from your mother, the World Gold Palace Sports Association's quote

2021. 10.17. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 신영주 번개시장(시직영 주차장있는 쪽)내 화성닭집 전경

어머니께서 신영주 번개시장 작은이모 사돈댁에 닭을 사러갔다. 집 인근에 닭집을 나두고 궂이 멀리 왕래하는 발걸음의 이유는 작은이모와 사돈간을 더욱 돈독하게 만들기 위한 윤할유 역할을 해주고 싶은 노파심 때문일 것이라 생각든다.

어머니는 부지런하고 후덕한 성품이셔서 사람들이 잘 따른다. 사람들간의 유대관계를 중요시하는 어머니는 지인들에게 신뢰와 정으로 통한다.

칠순의 후반을 달리시는 어머니는 여전히 열정이 넘친다. 지금 칠십세만 되었어도 젊은이들 못지않게 사업을 멋지게 할 수 있다며 자신감을 보이신다.

언제나 유쾌하고 다정다감한 어머니의 장점이 여전히 윤기있는 검은머리를 지니게 하는 원동력이 되고있다.

어려움이 있더라도 늘 긍정적인 삶의 자세를 가져야 한다는 어머니의 지론은 나이가 드실수록 더욱 빛을 발한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 삶의 맛은 어머니께 배워라-

2021. 10.17. 06:00

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments