홈 > 문화/인터뷰/칼럼 > 인터뷰
인터뷰

권영세 안동시장, 한국유통신문 창간 7주년 축하 메시지 Andong Mayor Kwon Young-se sent a messa…

김도형 0 4636

thumb-20190212091556_fyltnhmg_600x900.jpg

올바르고 가치있는 정확한 정보 제공으로 유통 발전을 위한 언론매체의 역할 중요

한국유통신문이 지역 속에 녹아들어 지역과 함께 성장할 수 있는 역할 기대

안동시 “대한민국 관광거점도시”로 선정, 유교 중심의 전통문화 글로벌 명품관광도시를 만들어갈 것

한국유통신문도 함께 고민하며 안동시 글로벌 명품관광도시 미래 그려 가기를 희망 

The role of the media for the development of distribution by providing accurate and valuable information is important

Expecting the role of Korea Oil Communication to melt into the region and grow with the region

Selected as the "Korea Tourism hub city" in Andong City, the city will create a Confucian-oriented traditional culture global luxury tourism city

I hope to draw the future of Andong City's global luxury tourist city, thinking about the Korea Newsletter together.

한국유통신문 창간 7주년을 진심으로 축하드립니다.

Congratulations on the 7th anniversary of the launch of the Korea Newsletter.

중․소상공인의 꿈을 더 크게 키워주고 시민의 알권리를 보장하고 지역의 다양한 여론을 수렴하며 유통의 가늠자 역할을 해 주고 있는 김도형 대표님을 비롯한 한국유통신문 가족 여러분의 노고에 깊은 감사를 드립니다.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to all the members of the family, including CEO Kim Do-hyung, who fosters the dreams of middle and small business owners, guarantees citizens' right to know, and serves as a gauge of distribution by collecting various local opinions.

정보의 홍수시대에 올바르고 가치있는 정보를 정확하게 제공하고 유통의 발전을 위해서는 언론매체의 역할이 그 어느 때보다 중요한 시기입니다. 한국유통신문이 좀 더 깊이 지역 속에 녹아들어 지역과 함께 성장할 수 있도록 역할을 해 주었으면 합니다.

In the age of information flooding, the role of the media is more important than ever for providing accurate and valuable information and for the development of distribution. I hope that the Korea Oil News Agency will be able to melt deeper into the region and grow with the region.

안동은 지난해 도산서원과 병산서원이 세계유산으로 등재되는 쾌거에 이어 금년에는 “대한민국 관광거점도시”로 선정이 되었으며 이를 계기로 유교 중심의 전통문화 관광도시를 비전으로 글로벌 명품관광도시를 만들어갈 것입니다. 한국유통신문도 함께 고민하며 미래를 그려 갔으면 합니다. 

Andong was selected as the "Korea Tourism hub city" this year following the successful registration of Dosan Seowon and Byeongsan Seowon as World Heritage sites last year, and will create a global luxury tourism city with a vision of a Confucian-oriented traditional culture and tourism city. I hope to draw the future together with the Korea Newsletter.

앞으로도 변화와 혁신을 위해 끊임없이 고민하고 지역민을 대변하는 언론사로 공정하고 객관적인 보도와 창의적인 대안을 제시하는 지역의 정론지로 자리매김 하기를 기대합니다.

We look forward to establishing ourselves as a regional political arena that constantly considers change and innovation and presents fair and objective reporting and creative alternatives to the media that represents the local people.

거듭 창간 7주년을 축하드리고, 지역민들께 사랑받고 서로 소통하며, 지역사회에 빛과 소금의 역할을 감당하는 언론사로 자리매김하길 기원합니다. 감사합니다.

2020. 07.  안동시장 권 영 세

Congratulations on your 7th anniversary, and I hope you become a media company that is loved by the local people, communicates with each other, and plays the role of light and salt in the local community. Thank you.

2020. 07. Andong Mayor Kwon Young-se

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

3.jpg

해썹문의: 010-3546-9865

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

제품광고: 코로나19 극복 면역력 강화 새싹보리 튼튼건강환(기업체 사은품 대량 주문 문의 01035469865)

페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 구글플러스에 공유 카카오스토리에 공유 카카오톡으로 보내기 네이버밴드에 공유
0 Comments