[분양] 구미시 신평 성원상떼빌 600만원대 파격 분양, 생활 인프라와 자연이 공존하는 프리미엄 아파트Seongwon Sang…

김도형 0 2,347

h_gefUd018svc1cg5bjukjuq9n_ds8fbj.jpg

h_hefUd018svc1tc2usn71pikf_ds8fbj.jpg

자연과의 공존, 드넓은 지산들과 낙동강이 바라다 보이는 성원상떼빌 서측 전경(상담 민지원 실장 01062512035)

Coexistence with nature, the view of the west side of Seongwon Sangteville overlooking the vast mountains and Nakdonggang River

(전국= KTN) 김도형 기자= 구미시 신평동에 위치한 성원상떼빌(60세대)이 600만원대 파격분양으로 이목을 끌고 있다.

Sungwon Sangteville (60th generation), located in Sinpyeong-dong, Gumi-si, is attracting attention due to its shocking sale of 6 million won.

교육, 교통, 생활, 힐링과 휴식까지 한꺼번에 누릴 수 있고 생활 인프라와 자연이 공존하는 성원상떼빌은 성원건설(주)에서 시공하여 선호도가 높은 판상형 평면설계로 상품경쟁력에서 우위를 차지하는 프리미엄 아파트다.

Sungwon Sangteville, which can enjoy education, transportation, life, healing, and rest at once, and where living infrastructure and nature coexist, is a premium apartment built by Sungwon Construction Co., Ltd., which has a high preference for plate-type flat design, gaining the upper hand in product competitiveness.

1.jpg

2.jpg

성원상떼빌은 공단과 대형마트, 시청 등 차량으로 5분 이내 생활권에 속해 있으며 산업도로, 산호대로, 구미대로와 인접해 국가산업2단지와 4단지 산동 확장단지의 이동이 수월하며 특히 인근 공단지역에 위치해 외부로부터 젊은층 인구 유입으로 향후 집값 상승요인으로 상품분석되고 있다.

Sungwon Sangteville belongs to the living area within five minutes by vehicles such as the industrial complex, large discount stores, and city hall, and is adjacent to industrial roads, Sanho-daero, Gumi-daero, so it is easy to move the National Industrial Complex 2 and 4 in Sandong expansion complexes, especially located in nearby industrial complexes, which are analyzed as factors for the rise in housing prices in the future due to the influx of young people from the outside.

성원상떼빌의 반경 1.5km 내에 3개의 대형할인점이 소재하고 있고 원평.형곡생활권역과 인접해 중심상업지역 내 구비된 각종 생활편의시설의 이용이 용이하며 전국 최대규모의 지산낙동강체육공원이 인접해 있어 문화레저스포츠를 즐기는 입주자들의 높은 만족도가 예상된다.

Three large discount stores are located within a 1.5km radius of Sungwon Sangteville.It is easy to use various living facilities in the central commercial area adjacent to Hyunggok living area, and the Jisan Nakdonggang River Sports Park, the largest in the country, is expected to provide high satisfaction among residents who enjoy cultural leisure sports.

3.jpg

한편 신기초등학교와 신평중학교가 성원상떼빌에서 약 300여m 거리에 인접해 있어 안전한 도보통학이 가능하며 반경 2km 내에 초.중.고교가 모두 소재해 우수한 교육환경을 자랑한다.

Meanwhile, Singi Elementary School and Sinpyeong Middle School are located about 300 meters away from Sungwon Sangteville, enabling safe walking and boasting excellent educational environment as both elementary, middle and high schools are located within a 2-kilometer radius.

성원상떼빌에서는 입주자들에게 발코니를 비롯해 고급 예다지 중문, 시스템 에어컨, 각종 붙박이장, 확장 전동 건조대 등 파격적인 무상시공을 제공하며 분양 선착순 20세대에 한해 선택적으로 65인치 대형TV, 양문형 냉장고, 세탁기, 건조기, 스타일러 중에서 1개를 혜택 받을 수 있다.

Sungwon Sangteville provides residents with a balcony, high-end Yedaji Jungmun Gate, system air conditioner, various built-in fields, and extended electric drying rack, and offers one of the 65-inch large TVs, double-door refrigerators, washing machines, dryers and stylers.

h_hefUd018svc11ztbn6eltfik_ds8fbj.jpg

h_iefUd018svc74eednbl0i38_ds8fbj.jpg

i_0efUd018svc1rl0uiphqsmx4_ds8fbj.jpg

i_2efUd018svcbsr7i05jopye_ds8fbj.jpg

i_2efUd018svc15520zauxu0pv_ds8fbj.jpg

i_0efUd018svc120ougy1twock_ds8fbj.jpg

i_0efUd018svcn0wo1w4n1du0_ds8fbj.jpg

i_1efUd018svctrrt4rjjgoui_ds8fbj.jpg

i_1efUd018svc3qb04rbtr4dc_ds8fbj.jpg

i_2efUd018svc1rwh0an2dyz34_ds8fbj.jpg

i_2efUd018svc6zmh8w85xqb1_ds8fbj.jpg

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

3.jpg

해썹문의: 010-3546-9865

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

제품광고: 코로나19 극복 면역력 강화 새싹보리 튼튼건강환(기업체 사은품 대량 주문 문의 01035469865)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments