《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 Good luck when …

사회부 0 670

e_ii1Ud018svc70w29v3xnptk_tg3zvl.jpg

Explain the picture: Whenever I go to the tennis court of the Gumi Central City Library to exercise, I always laugh.

Laughter is an infinite asset of a person.

But I don't laugh very much. I often frown rather than laugh.

In order for laughter to come out naturally, you must always have a smiley face.

Laughter was a luxury for the Korean people, who had no time to feel comfortable due to full or foreign invasion and war.

It is also because it has been regarded as a virtue of the county to not show joy, sorrow, and sorrow on the face due to the long-standing influence of Confucian culture.

Having a smiling face makes your mind happy and increases your efficiency in everything.

In addition, the relationship between people formed by a gentle smile becomes more positive and grows into a larger asset in the future.

Look at your smiling face every moment of every day, and a tsunami of happiness comes.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. - Good luck when you laugh.

2020.12.27. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

https://youtu.be/b1lhyb0glUs

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865. 

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

웃음은 사람이 가진 무한한 자산이다.

하지만 잘 웃지 않는다. 웃을 일보다는 인상 찌푸릴 때가 많다.

웃음이 자연스럽게 나오기 위해서는 늘 미소띤 얼굴을 지녀야 한다.

가득이나 외세의 침략과 전쟁 등으로 한시라도 마음 편할 날이 없었던 우리민족에게는 웃음이란 사치였다.

또한 오랜 유교문화권의 영향으로 희로애락을 얼굴에 나타내지 않는 것을 군자의 미덕으로 여겨 온 탓도 있다.

웃음을 띤 얼굴을 갖게 되면 마음이 즐거워지고 매사에 능률이 오른다.

또한 온화한 미소로 형성된 사람의 관계 또한 더욱 긍정적이 되어 훗날 더 큰 자산으로 성장시킨다.

매일 매순간 웃는 자신의 얼굴을 보라, 행복의 쓰나미가 몰려온다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 웃으면 복이 온다-

2020.12.27. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments