《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》About unwavering…

사회부 0 583

thumb-20201216065702_irfhfpqg_600x338.jpg

Explain the picture: Adolescents with beliefs pioneer a future without wavering.

Belief means having a consistent attitude toward one's thoughts or ideas and not changing.

Human beliefs are formed based on the emotions and mental values obtained through education and experience according to the surrounding environment exposed as they grow up.

My belief is 'taking the initiative as a challenge for something new'.

As a human being, I feel that there is so much lacking knowledge and ignorance that I always have a great desire for learning.

There is a lot to do and time is always limited, so the mind is ahead of the passion, but the results are slow.

The time given to a human being is limited, but the reward of life is given to anyone who builds up on the basis of beliefs during their lifetime.

Therefore, even if you face a difficult and difficult situation, you must strengthen your own beliefs.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. - About unwavering beliefs.

2021.12.16. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

https://youtu.be/b1lhyb0glUs

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865. 

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

신념이란 자신이 가진 생각이나 사상에 대해 일관적인 태도를 가지며 변하지 않는 것을 의미한다.

사람의 신념은 자라나면서 노출된 주변 환경에 따른 정서와 교육과 경험을 통해 얻은 정신적인 가치에 기반을 두며 형성된다.

나의 신념은 '새로운 것에 대한 도전으로 솔선수범한다'이다.

인간으로서 너무나 부족한 소양과 모르는 것이 많다고 느끼고 있어, 언제나 배움에 대한 갈망이 크다.

할 것은 많고 시간은 늘 한정되어 있어, 열정을 갖는 일에 대해 마음은 앞서지만 성과는 더디다.

한 인간에게 주어진 삶의 시간은 제한되어있지만, 평생을 살아가는 동안 신념의 기반 위에 차곡차곡 쌓아나가는 인생의 보람은 누구에게나 주어진다.

따라서 힘들고 어려운 상황에 직면하더라도 흔들리지 않는 자기만의 신념을 다져야만 한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 흔들리지 않는 신념에 대하여 -

2020.12.16. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments