《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Life is a series…

사회부 0 296

c_dd6Ud018svc134zb6v06fjgh_tg3zvl.jpg

Photo description: November 2, 2022 Make your own Gumi baguette mutual sign using the bread-shaped idea.

Arnold Toynbee, a British historian, said life is a challenge.

He said that any human being has the property of being complacent and that when it reaches a certain stage, he is satisfied and tries to stop.

However, he said that he could not because the fate of humans keeps changing.

According to Toynbee, fate challenges humans to go up to the next level, and when they reach that stage, another challenge comes and leads them to the next level.

Until the moment of death, humans live under challenges."

I also think that I am always living my life with the mind of challenging myself. It's not a grand challenge, but a challenge to what others are doing and what I haven't experienced.

A case in point was the media and then the sports organization. There was no big achievement, but it filled me with positive confidence even if it was a challenge to any field in the future.

And recently, I am trying to make bread. Every day became a series of challenges because I had a goal of making the most delicious, savory, and tasteful bread I've ever had.

As I repeat the process of fermenting, aging, and molding the shape of bread every day, including the dough for making bread, I am satisfied that my baking process is somewhat systematic.

I am proud that my current life is full of happiness because I can entertain someone's mouth and heart with the bread I made.

- World Gold Palace Sports Association's words of the day, life is a series of challenges-

2022. 11.3. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

《세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말》 인생은 도전의 연속이다.

영국의 역사가인 아놀드 토인비는 인생은 도전이다라고 했다.

그는 인간은 누구든 현실에 안주하려는 속성을 지니고 있고 어느 정도의 단계에 이르면 거기에 만족하고 그만 멈추려고 한다고 했다.

그런데 인간이 처한 운명은 자꾸만 변하기 때문에 그럴 수가 없다고 했다.

토인비에 따르면 운명은 인간에게 다음 단계로 올라가라고 도전장을 던지며 그 단계에 이르면 다른 도전이 와서 또 다음 단계로 올라가게 한다.

그렇게 죽는 순간까지 인간은 도전을 받고 살아간다고 말했다.

나 역시 늘 도전한다는 마음으로 인생을 살아가고 있다고 생각해본다. 거창한 도전이 아닌, 타인들이 하고 있고 내가 경험해 보지 못했던 일들에 대한 도전이다.

그 대표적인 예가 언론이었고 그 다음은 스포츠단체 조직이었다. 큰성과를 얻은 것은 없으나 미래 어떤 분야에 대한 도전일지라도 긍정적인 자신감을 충만하게 만들어 주었다.

그리고 최근에는 빵만들기에 도전하고 있다. 내가 먹어 본 것 중에 가장 맛있고 구수하고 감칠맛 나는 빵을 만들겠다는 목표가 생겨서 매일 매일이 도전의 연속이 되었디.

빵을 만들기 위한 반죽을 비롯하여 발효시키고 숙성시킨 후 빵모양을 성형하는 과정을 매일 반복하다보니 나의 제빵공정에 어느정도 체계가 잡혀가고 있어 만족감을 갖는다.

내가 만든 빵으로 누군가의 입과 마음을 즐겁게 해줄 수 있다는 사실에 현재의 삶은 행복 충전도가 매우 빵빵하다고 자부해본다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 오늘의 말, 인생은 도전의 연속이다-

2022. 11.3. 06:00

세계금궁스포츠협회: 054-456-9865 경북 구미시 형곡동 신시로4 수산빌딩 3층

-협회가입문의: 010-3546-9865

-전국 지자체 협회장 추천

-전국 지자체, 공공기관, 학교, 연수원, 군부대 금궁스포츠 교육 프로그램 및 대회 개최 상담

20201108120433_roddtros.jpg

금궁스포츠 시합용 7M발판, 5M발판 예시

1.jpg

2.jpg

국제금궁스포츠 지도사 자격증

International Gold Palace Sports Instructor Certificate