《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》I can't live my …

사회부 0 699

thumb-20201116063358_obohqefr_600x270.jpg

Explanation of pictures: The panoramic view of the access road to Hyeonggok-dong, the first hinterland of the Gumi National Industrial Complex.

Jeong, 56, works as a chauffeur 365 days a year.

During the day, he is engaged in the funeral service industry and diligently searches for work.

If you have physical strength and mindset, you can split the day and do various things.

From 8pm to 2am,

I've set up a mortgage on my chauffeur service,

Many people adapt to this and endure it for a long time.

Living a life with perseverance and sincerity seems easy in a way, but there are also some qualities that cannot be copied by anyone.

People pay money to drive on behalf of people's

I can't live my life as an agent with money.

However, reflecting and strengthening oneself by using the life of others as an example is worth putting into practice.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association, I can't live my life as an agent with money.-

2021.11.16. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea 

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865. 

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com 

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world. 

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country. 

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments