《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》The power of wor…

사회부 0 808

thumb-20201115205533_lqrngvtq_600x1331.jpg

Explanation of pictures: Those who are diligent and diligent must succeed. Kim Sekyun's work.

In other words, there are many cases where everything that has been achieved so far is in vain.

It's like driving the ball right in front of the soccer goalpost and hitting the goalpost.

If you say something extreme that cannot be restored in a relationship between people,

To make up for it, you need to try to throw away all of yourself.

You should keep in mind that even a single mistake cannot be reversed without such efforts.

I can pay back my debts with a word,

There are times when a word falls into the abyss of defeat.

It is necessary to put all your energy into one word in everything.

Saving words and being cautious about the depth of thought is a way to live in a less dangerous world.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. - The power of words.

2021.11.15. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

Explanation of pictures: A panoramic view of the banner of the State Decree Lee Sang-ryong Memorial Association in front of Imcheonggak Pavilion, November 14, 2020.

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments