《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Life after the a…

사회부 0 549

thumb-20210926104542_phtkekri_600x458.jpg

Photo description: CEO Lee Soon-rak, who is preparing to launch the Yeongnam Welfare Journal and Yeongnam Welfare TV, is realizing his passion for social welfare in detail based on his long life experience and media activities.

According to a book written by Takashi Saito, "From 50, you have to change your outlook on life." The gap between me and myself, which was created, is bound to widen over time.

It is said that 50 years old is the time to erase the created me and return to the original me.

By the age of fifty, most people know how the world works. Contrary to positive thinking, reality is harsh.

Even if it remains in the company, it is difficult to expect it to rise to a high position because it is a treatment that cannot be moved.

Even at home, children may leave home or have to take care of their elderly parents due to school, employment, and marriage.

It is a time when people in their 50s face a crisis as the purpose and values of life that they have pursued are shaken at once through various changes.

What should we prepare for, 50s, which is the turning point of our lives?

You have to relax your shoulders. The more skilled you are in any field, the better you are at losing your energy. When you lose strength, your consciousness is balanced, and order is established. The mind is relaxed and the whole context is visible.

This is because Ji Cheon-myeong is a time to properly understand the taste of a second life, which is full of fillings.

We need to get out of the frame of age.

Choi In-cheol, a psychology professor at Seoul National University, described the frame as a "window of mind looking at the world." If you remove the frame of time and space, you can overcome your limitations.

Moderate human hatred is also good. Taking the title of "Human Haters," a play by Moliere, a leading French playwright in the 17th century, it is said that everyone has a slight "Human Hate."

This is because 'human hatred' may also be a form of maturity. When I was young, I struggled to make ends meet and adapted to society by hanging out with people who didn't fit me.

As a result, it may have changed to what it is now. Now it's okay to go on a trip looking for me, away from people.

Rather than recklessly putting "me" in the frame of "we," the turning point of life, you should go your own way.

People in their fifties are old enough to be friends with boredom. The ability to be bored can be a keyword that enriches a second life. This is because it can be an important skill to enjoy life when work disappears and free time unfolds in front of you.

Also, boredom can be an important clue to overcome the crisis that comes after the age of 50.

Bertrand Russell, an English logician and philosopher, says as follows. Great books have their own boring parts, and great lives have their own boring periods.

The lives of great men were not always full of excitement, except for two or three great moments.

Russell was so afraid of boredom that it was not very desirable to pursue only strong stimuli, and believed that substantial boredom was better than that.

Boredom gives us time and space to take a break and paint a big picture of life.

In addition, in boredom, you have the opportunity to meet the unconscious and cultivate and mix various information you know.

Like everything, masterpieces are born after overcoming boredom.

What changes are you facing in the second half of your life and what are you preparing for?

- World Gold Palace Sports Association's quote, life after 50 depends on creating a view of life.-

2021. 9.26. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 영남복지저널과 영남복지TV  창간 준비중인 이순락 대표, 오랜 인생경험과 언론활동을 바탕으로 사회복지에 대한 열정을 구체적으로 실현하고 있다.

사이토 다카시가 지은 책  '50부터는 인생관을 바꿔야 산다.'에 따르면 원래의 나와 만들어진 나 사이의 간극은 시간이 갈수록 벌어질 수 밖에 없다.

50살은 만들어진 나를 지우고 원래의 나로 되돌아가야하는 시기라고 한다.

쉰 살쯤 되면 대부분 세상이 어떻게 돌아가는지 알게된다. 긍정적인 생각과 달리 현실은 냉혹하기 그지없다.

회사에 남아 있더라도 옴짝달짝 못 하는 처치가 되어 더는 높은 자리에 오르리라고 기대하기 어렵다.

가정에서 조차 진학이나 취업, 결혼 등으로 자녀가 집을 떠나기도 하고 연로한 부모님을 돌봐야 하는 상황에 처하게 될 수도 있다.

이래저래 50대는 여러 가지 변화를 겪으며 이제껏 추구해왔던 인생의 목적이나 가치관이 한꺼번에 흔들리면서 위기를 맞이하는 시기이다.

인생의 반환점인 50대, 과연 우리는 무엇을 준비해야 할까?

어깨에 힘을 빼야한다. 어떤 분야든 고수일수록 힘을 빼는 데 능숙하다. 힘이 빠지면 의식이 균형있어지고, 질서가 잡힌다. 마음에 여유가 생기고 전체적인 맥락이 보인다.

지천명은 속이 꽉 찬, 제 2의 인생의 맛을 제대로 알아가는 시기이기 때문이다.

나이라는 프레임에서 벗어나야 한다.

서울대 심리학과 최인철 교수는 프레임을 두고 '세상을 바라보는 마음의 창'이라 표현했다. 시간과 공간이라는 프레임을 걷어버리면 자신의 한계를 넘어설 수 있다.

적당한 인간 혐오도 좋다. 17세기 프랑스의 대표적인 극작가인 몰리에르의 희곡 '인간 혐오자'의 제목을 빌려 말하자면 누구나 약간의 '인간 혐오'가 있다고 한다.

'인간 혐오'도 성숙의 한 형태인지도 모르기 때문이다. 젊었을 때는 먹고살려고 아둥바둥 무리해가면서 나와 맞지 않는 사람들과 어울려 사회에 적응했다.

그 결과 지금의 모습으로 바뀌어 버린 건지도 모른다. 이제 사람들과 조금 떨어져 오직 나를 찾아 떠나는 여행을 해도 괜찮다.

인생반환점, '우리'라는 틀 안에 '나'를 마구 집어넣기보다 자신만의 길을 가야 한다.

50대는 지루함과 친해져야하는 나이다. '지루해 할 수 있는 능력'은 제2의 인생을 풍요롭게 하는 키워드가 될 수 있다. 일이 없어지고 눈앞에 자유 시간이 펼쳐졌을 때 인생을 즐기는데 중요한 기술이 될 수 있기 때문이다.

또한 지루함은 50세가 넘어서 찾아오는 위기를 극복할 수 있는 중요한 실마리가 될 수 있다.

영국의 논리학자이자 철학자인 버트런드 러셀은 다음과 같이 말한다. 위대한 책은 한결같이 지루한 부분이 있고, 위대한 생애에는 하나같이 지루한 기간이 있다.

위인들의 인생도 두세 번의 위대한 순간을 제외하면, 늘 흥분으로 가득한 인생은 아니었다.

러셀은 지루함이 너무 두려운 나머지 강한 자극만을 추구하는 것을 별로 바람직하지 않고 그보다는 차라리 실속있는 지루함이 낫다고 믿었다.

지루함은 우리에게 잠시 쉬며 인생의 큰 그림을 그려볼 수 있는 시간과 공간을 안겨준다.

또한 지루함 속에서는 여러분이 알고 있던 각양각색의 정보가 무의식과 만나 배양되고 혼합될 기회를 얻게 된다.

모든 일이 그렇듯 명작은 지루함을 이겨내고 탄생하기 마련이다.

인생 후반전 여러분은 어떤 변화를 맞이하고 있으며 무엇을 준비하고 있는가?

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 50세 이후의 삶은 인생관을 만들기 나름이다.-

2021. 9.26. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments