《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 What is known a…

사회부 0 474

thumb-20210924084059_twtbzzez_600x380.jpg

Photo description: Andong CEO Park Moo-soon, who devised a patent for the hemp cultivation method that can harvest two to five times

The free hemp seeded hemp seed is known to be widely used in the U.S. medical community because it has a strong effect on curing inflammation.

The effectiveness of marijuana freedom, which reduces the terrible pain experienced by terminal cancer patients and makes them sleep well, is surprising.

In addition, continuous consumption of hemp seed oil improves the complexion and eliminates various blemishes and black mushrooms, which are excellent for skin beauty. Unlike in the past, the Korean government legally allows cultivation in compliance with strict regulations.

Human diseases and treatments are severely controlled by the medical community, especially for cancer patients, who cannot be 100% sure of their recovery if they are in a cancer ward.

Cancer patients dying in pain endure each day with a faint hope in a time-limited life and eventually give up their lives.

In my case, if I get cancer, I hope to live freely in nature and die instead of waiting for barbaric death in the cancer ward.

- The World Gold Palace Sports Association's quote, the reason why marijuana seed freedom appears is because-

2021. 9.24. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

2~5배의 수확을 할 수 있는 대마재배법 특허를 고안한 안동 박무순 대표

대마 씨앗으로 짠 대마종자유는 염증을 치유하는 강력한 효능이 있어 미국의학계에서도 많이 활용한다고 알려져 있다.

말기암 환자들이 겪는 끔찍한 통증이 감소되어 잠을 잘 수 있게까지 만든다는 대마종자유의 효능은 놀라울 정도다.

또한 대마종자유를 지속적으로 복용할 경우 혈색이 좋아지며 갖은 잡티를 비롯해 검버섯 등이 사라져 피부미용에 탁월한 효능을 보이고 있어, 대한민국 정부에서도 과거와는 달리국민건강을 위한 대마종자유 보급을 할 수 있도록 규제 완화 속에 엄격한 조건을 준수하며 재배할 경우 법적으로 허용하고 있다.

인간의 질병과 치료법은 의료계에 의해 심각한 통제를 받고 있고, 특히 암환자들의 경우 암병동 신세를 지게되면 회복을 백퍼센트 확신할 수가 없다.

고통 속에 죽어가는 암환자들은 시한부 삶 속에서 실낱같은 희망으로 하루하루를 버티며 결국 생을 포기한다.

나의 경우 만약 암에 걸린다면 암병동에서 야만적인 죽음 기다릴 것이 아니라 자연속에서 자연치유로 자유롭게 살다 죽기를 희망한다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 대마종자유가 뜨는 까닭은-

2021. 9.24. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments