《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Being busy is no…

사회부 0 318

thumb-20210713082358_zqiiztlt_600x600.jpg

Photo description: Jinos (July 12, 2021) who was in a car accident due to negligence of a police car

A running monk, Jinos, recently injured himself in a car accident and is in the hospital.

When a normal person lies in the hospital, he or she has mixed feelings and looks back on his or her past life. Anyone who is sick or injured and is trapped in a controlled and limited daily life in a hospital is bound to become weak.

Jinos-nim has been collecting donations for those in need by running around the world with two strong legs.

It also shows the true face of a philosopher who always runs in the mountains and fields.

Jin-os, who is in a bed and cannot run freely, is also a human being, so he is realizing the importance of small daily lives through hospital life.

The following is part of the sixth story of Jinos' bedside story.

They don't give water or food when they're thirsty. In my head, there are drinks, fruits, and bread to drink in the refrigerator where I live, but it's all useless.

I shared it when I had it, and when I emptied it, it was filled again, but why I took out a little bit and ate it was stinging with narrow mind. If I go out of the hospital, I will share more and love and live kindly when I am there. In the meantime, I felt that I didn't know how to use my time, not because I didn't have time."

"People who have a lot of time in life are rich." Park Nohae, "Walking Reading," p. 383

-According to the World Geumgung Sports Association, being busy is not because you don't have time, but because you don't know how to use time.(Mr. Jinos) - Yes

2021. 7.13. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 경찰차의 과실로 교통사고를 당해 병원에 눕게된 진오스님(2021.7.12)

달리는 스님, 진오스님이 최근 교통사고로 몸을 다쳐 병원 신세를 지고 있다.

멀쩡했던 사람이 병원에 눕게 되면 만감이 교차하고 지나 온 삶을 되짚어 보게된다. 몸이 아프거나 다쳐서 병원의 통제되고 제한된 일상에 갇혀 지내다 보면 누구나 나약해지기 마련이다.

진오스님은 튼튼한 두 다리로 전세계를 달리며 모금하여 어려운 이들을 위해 기부활동을 해왔다.

또한 늘 산과 들을 달리는 모습을 보여주며 달리는 철학자로서의 진면목을 보여주기도 한다.

병상에 누워 자유롭게 달릴 수 없는 처지가 된 진오스님 역시 인간인지라 소소한 일상의 소중함에 대해 병원생활을 통해 깨달아가고 있다.

다음은 진오스님의 병상이야기 중 여섯번째 이야기의 일부다.

"목마른데 물이나 음식을 주지 않는다. 머리 속에서는 내가 살던 곳 냉장고에 마실 음료수나 과일, 빵이 있는데 다 소용없구나.

있을 때 나눠 먹고, 비워내면 다시 채워지는데 왜 찔끔 내어 먹었는지 속좁은 마음씀에 따끔했다. 병원 밖으로 나가면 있을 때 더 나누고 관심갖고 사랑하고 친절하게 살아야겠다. 그동안 바쁘다는 것은 시간이 없어서가 아니라 시간을 쓸 줄 몰랐음을 병원생활에서 느꼈다."

"삶에서 시간이 많은 사람이 부자다" 박노해 <걷는 독서> 383쪽

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 바쁘다는 것은 시간이 없어서가 아니라 시간을 쓸 줄 모르기 때문이다.(진오스님)-

2021. 7.13. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments