《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》How to develop p…

사회부 0 489

thumb-20210710093638_bnrucgpb_600x415.jpg

Photo description: A panoramic view of Sinpung Art Museum in Jibo-myeon, Yecheon-gun, opened on July 10, 2010. It is a pure cultural space and a private art museum established to contribute to the development of art culture through exhibitions, education, and art experiences that are the driving forces of a rich life enjoyed with the region.

Elizabeth Taylor said, "The fact that time builds patience is a mystery. I can't believe I can wait longer as I live less. "The first law of success is patience," said William Feather.

Our emotions can only be dispelled if we look at quick results in everything. Rather than a life of patience, I have thought and acted every day in response to what I saw.

The COVID-19 incident, an unprecedented epidemic, has helped us to develop patience, make us think about the future, and gradually expand our thoughts.

Many parents in this country are always worried about their brains, hoping that their children will be smart for their success. But the real worry is not the head, but patience.

Patience is not like will. It's one of the natural talents and if you're not born with patience, you have to train.

To be patient, you must persevere every day and set an easy goal for a year.

A year makes thinking flexible so that you can be patient and embrace everything without even realizing it. The years after that bring blessings to the patient.

And you have to make your own habits to develop patience and put them into practice steadily. Habits such as writing a diary every day are also good.

If you have kept a diary about your daily life for more than a decade, it will be an autobiography of your life and a great publication that records a part of your history.

- World Golden Palace Sports Association's Quotation on How to Be Patience-

2022. 7.10 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진설명: 예천군 지보면에 위치한 신풍미술관 전경, 2010년 7월 10일에 개관했다. 지역과 함께 누리는 풍요로운 삶의 원동력이 되는 전시와 교육, 미술체험을 통해 예술문화의 발전에 기여하고자 설립된 순수 문화공간이자 사립미술관이다.

엘리자베스 테일러는 " 세월이 인내심을 길러준다는 사실은 참으로 알 수 없는 일이다. 살 날이 줄어들수록 더 오래 기다릴 수 있게 되다니. "라며 인내심에 대해 역설했고, 윌리엄 페더는 “성공의 첫 번째 법칙은 인내다.”라고 했다.

우리네 정서는 모든 일에 있어서 빠른 결과를 보아야만 직성이 풀린다. 인내심있께 기다리는 삶보다는 매일매시 보이는 그대로에 반응하며 생각하고 행동에 옮겨왔다.

유래없던 전염병인 코로나19 사태는 우리들에게 인내심을 길러주게 했고 미래에 대해 생각하게 만들며 점차 생각의 폭을 넓히게 만드는데 일조하고 있다.

이 나라의 많은 부모들은 자식의 성공을 위해 아이가 똑똑하길 바라며 늘 머리를 걱정한다. 하지만 진짜 걱정할 요소는 머리가 아니라 인내심이다.

인내심은 의지와는 다르다. 타고난 재능 중 하나이며 인내심을 타고나지 않았다면 훈련으로서 길러야만 한다.

인내심을 기르기 위해서는 매일 끈기 있게 1년간 할 수 있는 쉬운 목표를 정해야만 한다.

1년이란 세월은 자신도 모르는 사이에 인내심과 모든 것을 포용할 수 있도록 사고를 유연하게 만든다. 그 후 세월은 인내심을 가진 자에게 복을 가져다 주게된다.

그리고 인내심을 기르기 위한 자기만의 습관도 만들어 꾸준히 실행에 옮겨야만한다. 매일 일기 쓰기와 같은 습관도 좋다.

10년 넘게 자신과  관련된 주변의 일상에 대해 일기를 썼다면 그 자체만으로도 인생을 담은 자서전이자 역사의 한 부분을 기록하는 훌륭한 출판물이 된다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 인내심을 기르는 법-

2021. 7.10 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments