《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》The Metabus era …

사회부 0 362

thumb-20210701075553_ywsdssdw_600x600.jpg

Photo description: Jindo dog distribution order moved to rooftop

When Netscape, an Internet web browser, was released to the world in 1994, people thought of themselves as explorers sailing on a vast ocean of information.

I could find any information by searching and searching for it, and I felt that I was one step closer to the secrets of the world.

Since then, with the evolution of web browsers, two-dimensional information has come to a three-dimensional sense, and some have used it to capture great wealth.

Now, it is a world where smartphones work. There are many things that can be done through smartphones.

In particular, SNS using smartphones has destructive power. Some people use it for malicious purposes and others to spread good will. It is also seen as a venue for the battle between human good and evil.

In the future, the era of metaverse trends, a three-dimensional virtual space that uses social and economic activities such as the real world, is approaching.

The mental power of people traveling between the real and virtual worlds can become increasingly weak and unknowingly controlled by the system. Therefore, only those with strong mental powers can cope with rapid changes in future society.

- The era of the Metabus is coming, a quote from the World Geumgung Sports Association.-

2021. 7.1. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 1994년 인터넷 웹브라우저인 넷스케이프가 세상에 출시 되었을 때, 사람들은 스스로를 광활한 정보의 바다 위를 항해하는 탐험가 같은 존재라고 생각했다.

어떤 정보이든지 찾고 검색하면 찾을 수 있고 이 세상의 비밀에 한발짝 더 다가간 느낌을 갖기도 했다.

이후 웹브라우저의 진화로 2차원적인 정보가 3차원의 입체감으로 다가왔고 어떤 이들은 이를 활용해 큰 부를 거머쥐었다.

현재는 스마트폰으로 통하는 세상이 되었다. 스마트폰을 통해 할 수 있는 많은 일들이 생기고 있다.

특히 스마트폰을 활용한 SNS는 파괴적인 위력을 갖고 있다. 이를 목적을 갖고 악의적인 용도로 사용하는 사람도 있고 선한 의지를 전파하기 위해 사용하는 사람도 있다. 인간 선악 대결의 장으로도 보여진다.

앞으로는 현실세계와 같은 사회적, 경제적 활동이 통용되는 3차원 가상공간인 메타버스 트렌드 시대가 다가오고 있다.

현실과 가상 세계 사이를 오가는 사람들의 정신력은 점점 나약해지고 부지불식간에 시스템에 의해 통제받는 상황으로 갈 수 있다. 따라서 정신력이 강한 사람만이 미래 사회의 급격한 변화에 대처할 수 있다. 

-세계금궁스포츠협회 어록, 메타버스 시대가 오고 있다.-

2021. 7.1. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments