《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Special plans fo…

사회부 0 445

thumb-20210518070950_yphkszdw_600x306.jpg

Photo Description: A commemorative photo of students at Gyeongbuk Life Science High School who won the gold prize at the 2021 Seoul Food Grand Prix

The Third of the Three Great Kings, Centrifugal Armed Forces

Don't want your mind to be safe in studying. If there is no obstacle in the mind, learning will overflow, so the Buddha said, "Get liberation from the obstacle."

Master Wu Hak said, "I must keep in mind that there is an obstacle to study, and when I encounter a disability, I must look carefully and stand up," and that great achievements will be waiting in front of me like a gift.

Disabilities in studying include anguish, delusions, miscellaneous thoughts, and unbearable drowsiness. It is said that you have to overcome this and stand up to gain an escape and enter a peaceful state.

Studying what you like is exciting and concentrating well. However, sometimes studying in a field that you hate is something that you have to endure and endure, so studying is like practicing Buddha.

Therefore, studying is not done to produce grades, but is a process of training to find better self-worth.

- President of the Geumgung Sports Association, special plans for Buddha's birthday, and how to study well-

2022. 5.18. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

사진 설명: 2021 서울국제푸드그랑프리대회에서 금상을 받은 경북생활과학고 학생들 기념사진

보왕삼매론 셋째, 구심불구무장

공부하는데 마음에 장애 없기를 바라지 말라. 마음에 장애가 없으면 배우는 것이 넘치게 되나니, 그래서 부처님께서 말씀하시되 "장애속에서 해탈을 얻으라."하셨다.

우학스님께서 말하길 공부하는 데는 반드시 장애가 있음을 명심해야 하고 장애를 만나면 잘 살펴 딛고 일어서야 한다고 했으며 그 장애로 인해 큰 성과가 내 앞에 선물처럼 기다릴 것이라고 했다.

공부할 때 장애로는 번뇌, 망상, 잡생각 그리고 견딜 수 없이 쏟아지는 졸음이 있다. 이를 딛고 일어서야 해탈을 얻고 평온한 경지에 들어선다고 한다.

자신이 좋아하는 것에 대한 공부는 신명이 나고 집중이 잘 된다. 하지만 때로는 싫어하는 분야의 공부도 참고 견디며 해야하는 것이기에 공부란 부처님의 수행과도 같은 것이다.

그러므로 공부는 성적을 내기 위해 행하는 것이 아니라 보다 나은 자신의 가치를 찾기 위한 수련의 과정이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 부처님 오신 날 특별기획, 공부 잘 하는 법-

2021. 5.18. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments