《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Master Wu Hak's …

사회부 0 392

thumb-20210513070012_itnipnsa_600x1066.jpg

Photo description: The cover of the Buddhist monk Wu-hak's life law, "Bowang Sammae-ron," a good relationship for publishing books publishing relationship

On the day of Buddha's birthday in 2013, Buddhist monk Jeokmyeong of Bongamsa Temple said, "Realization is to know that all beings other than me are also me."

He also said, "The enlightened person feels endless mercy because he thinks it is me, regardless of me and others."

Monk Jeokmyeong explained that the Buddha came because he wanted to tell people that they could give up if they saw the true face right away.

Although all humans are precious and solemn beings and are born as members of the world, some people live their entire lives without realizing it.

Therefore, spreading the Buddha's words is also seen as an act of salvation that spreads the truth to the world.

Buddhist monk Mu-il Wuhak published a collection of Buddhist texts called "Baoang Sammaeron" in the hope of healing the loss of mind and helplessness of life caused by COVID-19.

Buddhist monk Woohak said, "It is important to be free to open and close your mouth and keep the middle ground well," and provided an opportunity to study and practice Buddhism through YouTube.

The collection of Buddhist texts for the Buddha's birthday this year was reorganized from Buddhist broadcasting and broadcasted through the YouTube Buddhist University of Korea.

The collection of Buddhist texts by King Sammaeron consists of words that must be engraved by those who study the mind, and strengthens the strength of the mind to overcome the COVID-19 era.

- The President of the Geumgung Sports Association, Master Wu Hak's Three Kings -

2022. 5.13. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

무일 우학 큰스님의 생활법문 '보왕삼매론' 표지, 도서출판 좋은인연

2013년도 불기2557년 부처님 오신 날 봉암사 적명 스님께서는 "깨달음은 나 아닌 모든 존재 역시 나라는 것을 바로 아는 것이다."라는 말을 남기셨다.

또한 "깨달은 이는 나와 남 구분 없이 모두 '나'라고 생각하기 때문에 끝없는 자비를 느낀다"라고 하셨다.

적명 스님은 부처님이 오신 이유에 대해 사람들이 진면목을 바로 보기만 하면 해탈할 수 있다는 말을 해주고 싶어 부처님이 오신 것이라고 설명했다.

인간 누구나가 소중하고 근엄한 존재이며 이 세상의 구성원으로 태어났음에도 불구하고 이를 깨닫지 못한체 평생을 사는 사람도 있다.

그래서 부처님 말씀을 전파하는 것은 진리를 세상에 퍼뜨리는 구원의 행위라고도 본다.

무일 우학 큰스님께서는 코로나19로 인한 마음의 상실감과 생활의 무력감을 치유하기를 희망하며 '보앙삼매론' 법문집을 내셨다.

우학 큰스님은 "입을 열고 닫음에 자유자재하면서 중도를 잘 지키는 일은 중요하다"고 했으며 유튜브를 통해 불교공부와 수행을 할 수 있는 계기를 마련했다.

보왕삼매론 법문집은 금년 부처님 오신날을 위해 불교방송에서 방송 된 것을 재정리하여 한국불교대학 유튜브불교대학을 통해 방송하였다.

보왕삼매론 법문집은 마음 공부하는 이들이 반드시 새겨들어야 할 말씀들로 구성되어 있고 코로나19 시대를 이겨낼 수 있는 마음의 힘을 다지게 만든다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 우학 큰스님의 보왕삼매론-

2021. 5.13. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments