《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》 The father's va…

사회부 0 308

thumb-20210508073202_fiscwrbl_600x338.jpg

Photo Description: Father's Calligraphy Space

A month before his death, his father contacted three close acquaintances to come to the hospital. It was a different surprise from the appearance of his father, who rarely wanted to be cared for by someone.

My father, who predicted death from cancer, wanted to clean up the end of his life and didn't want to leave a debt of his heart to anyone.

My father told me to hand over 10,000 won to Mr. Jang, who came with his acquaintances, and the reason was that he owed the taxi fare last time.

It was a debt of gratitude and heart that Mr. Jang caught a taxi home for his father, who attended the meeting a few months before his life, feeling uncomfortable.

To my father, it was not polite to even go to that world with a small debt of mind.

My father enjoyed calligraphy after his retirement. The depth of my father's calligraphy accumulated over the years was rewarded with a big prize and became a good gift to the people around me.

The simple calligraphy desks and chairs left after my father's death remind me of my life.

It is not an easy way to emulate a father who has lived a long and resolute life without being swayed by strong winds like pine trees.

My father's vacancy is heavy.

But they always remind me to live a frivolous life.

- The president of the World Golden Palace Sports Association, the father's vacancy -

2022. 5.8. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

아버지의 서예공간

아버지께서는 돌아가시기 한 달 전 가까이 지내던 지인 세 분에게 병원으로 와달라고 연락을 하셨다. 좀처럼 누군가에게 신세를 지시길 싫어하신 아버지의 모습과는 다른 의외의 일이었다.

암으로 죽음을 예견하신 아버지께서는 인생의 마지막을 깨끗이 정리하고 싶으셨고 어느 누구에게도 마음의 빚을 남기고 싶진 않으셨다.

아버지께서는 지인들과 함께 찾아온 장 선생님에게 만 원을 꼭 건네드리라고 하셨고 이유는 지난 번에 택시비를 신세졌기 때문이었다.

살아생전 몇 달 전 모임에서 몸이 불편한체 참석한 아버지를 위해 장 선생님께서 집으로 가는 택시를 잡아 준 것에 대한 고마움과 마음의 빚이었다.

아버지께는 작은 마음의 빚을 지고 저 세상에 가는 것 조차도 예의가 아니었다.

아버지는 은퇴 후에 서예를 즐겨하셨다. 오랜 세월 쌓은 아버지의 서예 깊이는 큰 상으로 보답했고 주변 사람들에게 좋은 선물이 되었다.

아버지가 가고 나신 뒤 남은 단촐한 서예 책상과 의자는 생전 모습을 떠올리게 만든다.

소나무와 같이 거센 바람에도 흔들리지 않고 오랜세월 의연한 삶을 산 아버지를 본 받는 다는 것은 쉬운 길은 아니다.

아버지의 빈자리는 무겁다.

하지만 경박하지 않은 인생을 살도록 언제나 깨우침을 주신다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 아버지의 빈자리-

2021. 5.8. 06:00

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments