《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Turning Points i…

thumb-20210423071222_vrqeowee_600x737.jpg

Photo description: Yeolgae seonyoungsan with a pin (2021.4.22)

The turning point in life comes to everyone, and my case is the death of my father.

After his father, who thought he would buy more than 100 years old in the 100th century, repeatedly visited the hospital and hospitalized for three years after being diagnosed with blood cancer, and died the following year after having an 80th birthday party.

My life was miserable as I enjoyed tennis with my acquaintances and watched my healthy father slowly drying up and dying.

I feel that life and death are unchanging truths in the universe that apply fairly to everyone, and I also look back on my father's past life on my own.

I fumbled about what my father did at my age.

When my father was in his early 50s, he put a saw on the mountain in Seonyeong, where his acacia was lush and woody ancestors were enshrined, and put medicine on it. From time to time, I cut down useless trees and removed acacia from Seonyeongsan Mountain as my father told me to do so, so I couldn't find the appearance of acacia after many years.

Seventeen years have passed since my retired father managed and refined Seonsan in earnest, and it has transformed into a good farm for people to visit.

In the end, my father took the graveyard in the direction of Bongjeongsa Temple in Seonyeongsan Mountain, which was well placed, and entered eternal rest.

The reason why I think my father has poured so much passion into his life to be with his children all the time is that I have also begun to imitate his old self.

In order to properly manage the mountain, I have a desire to receive education for forestry successors, and I am learning how to live with nature one by one.

Living a healthy life and meaningful life isn't just far away. I don't hate living in succession with my father's will to serve my ancestors well.

- World Kowloon Sports Association President's Notes, Turning Points in Life -

2022. 4.23. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

예고개 선영산에 핀 연달래

인생의 전환점은 누구에게나 찾아오는데 나의 경우는 아버지의 죽음이다.

백세시대에 백세 이상을 사실 줄 알았던 아버지께서 혈액암 판정을 받으신 뒤로 3년 간을 통원과 입원을 반복하며 병원에 의지하셨고 팔순잔치를 하신 뒤 그 이듬해에 돌아가셨다.

지인들과 테니스도 즐겁게 하시고 건강하셨던 아버지께서 서서히 피가 말라 죽어가는 모습을 지켜보니 인생이 참 무상했다.

삶과 죽음이란 것이 누구에게나 공평하게 적용되는 우주 불변의 진리라는 사실을 느끼고, 나 또한 아버지의 지난 생을 저절로 되돌아 보게 된다.

아버지께서 내 나이 때 무엇을 하셨는지 더듬어 보았다.

아버지께서 50대 초반이었을 당시 아카시아 무성했고 잡목으로 우거진 조상님이 모셔진 선영 일대 산에 톱을 대고 약을 치셨다. 이따금 아버지께서 시키는데로 선영산에서 쓸모없는 나무를 베고 아카시아를 제거하니 수 년이 흘러 아카시아 모습을 찾아 볼 수가 없었다.

정년 퇴임하신 아버지께서 본격적으로 선산을 관리하고 다듬으신 뒤로 17년 세월이 흘러 사람들이 놀러오기 좋은 농원처럼 변모해 갔다.

결국 아버지께서는 잘 다음어 놓으신 선영산에 봉정사 방향으로 묘터를 잡고 끝내는 영원한 안식에 들어가셨다.

아버지께서 자식들 곁에 늘 함께 하기 위해 살아 생전 그토록 열정을 쏟아 부으셨다고 생각이 드는 이유는, 나 또한 아버지의 옛 모습을 그대로 따라하기 시작했기 때문이다.

기왕이면 산을 제대로 관리하기 위해 임업후계자 교육도 받아 볼 욕심이 생겼고, 자연과 더불어 사는 법을 하나 둘씩 배워가고 있다.

건강하게 살고 평생을 의미있게 산다는 것이 그리 멀리 있는 것 만은 아니다. 조상님 잘 모시라는 아버지의 뜻을 이어 사는 것 또한 그다지 싫지만은 않다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 인생의 전환점 -

2021. 4.23. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments