《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Father's legacy

사회부 0 668

thumb-20210411110647_lbzmgpak_600x750.jpg

Photo description: Printed by Yeoheon Jang Hyeon-gwang for the history experience of Geungwoonjeong, Gumi Neo-Confucian History Museum

I had decided to copy my father's sincere and hard-working life from a long time ago, but it was not easy.

My father, who was always ahead of me as an educator and always treated his children harshly, left a big lesson in my life a month before his death.

That's not how things work.You have to plan and prepare everything carefully

Friends and elderly acquaintances who visited their father's funeral hall showed sadness in regret, and it was rare to see in the COVID-19 era. It was only then that I could hear many anecdotes from my father's life.

My father, who felt that his life was almost over, cried all night long because he felt sorry for leaving the world

Before his death, his father continued to fight life-sustaining treatment with strong drugs and calmly ended his life.

On the contrary, I know that the father has a lot of affection for his children, so I realize that he practiced the process of separating affection on purpose.

My father's legacy for a month was to live the world wisely and properly.

Even after his death, his father, who devoted himself to careful planning and preparation, remained a rare figure for many acquaintances.

My tears will not dry up when my father's thoughts deepen, but I always reflect on my father's deep will and strengthen my mind to live a better today and tomorrow than yesterday.

-A quote from the president of the World Kowloon Sports Association, father's legacy -

2022. 4.11. 06:00

-World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Oprah Gail Winfrey and Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

구미성리학역사관 긍운정의 역사체험용 여헌 장현광 선생 판화본 작품

예전부터 아버지의 성실하고 근면한 삶을 따라해야겠다는 마음을 먹었지만 쉬운 일은 아니었다.

늘 교육자로서의 노파심이 앞서며 언제나 자식들을 엄하게 대하시던 아버지께서 임종하시기 한 달 전부터 내 인생에 큰 교훈을 남겨주셨다.

"일은 그렇게 하는 것이 아니다.무엇이든 계획하고 세심히 준비하여야 한다"

아버지의 장례식장에 찾아온 친구분들과 연로하신 지인들은 안타까움에 슬픔을 보이셨고,코로나19 시대에 보기 힘든 흔치 않은 일이었다. 아버지 생전의 많은 일화들을 그때서야 제대로 들을 수 있었다.

수명이 얼마 남지 않았다는 사실을 체감한 아버지께서는 세상을 떠나는 것이 아쉬워 밤새도록 눈물을 흘리며 울음을 보이시기도 했으나,

아버지께선 임종을 앞두고 독한 약품들로 연명치료 투병생활을 이어가셨고 담담히 생을 마감하셨다.

엄한 모습의 이면에는 반대로 아버지의 자식에 대한 정이 유달리 많으신 것을 아는터라,일부러 정을 떼기 위한 과정을 몸소 실천하셨다고 깨닫는다.

아버지께서 한달동안 내게 남긴 유산은 세상을 현명히 제대로 살라는 것이었다.

사후까지도 세심한 기획과 준비성에 예와 의를 다한 아버지는 많은 지인들에게 흔치 않은 인물로 가슴속에 남게됐다.

아버지 생각이 깊어지면 눈물이 마르지 않겠지만, 아버지의 깊은 뜻을 늘 되새기며 어제보다 나은 오늘을 그리고 내일을 살아야겠다는 마음을 다져본다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 아버지의 유산 -

2021. 4.11. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments