《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》Overcoming criti…

사회부 0 544

thumb-20210312081303_xpbfsvmz_600x322.jpg

Photo description: The phrase written in the parking lot bathroom of Chilgok Gasil Cathedral, is a series of life waste emissions. It is right to take responsibility for the trash you throw away. (2022.3.11.)

Not long ago, I had to be criticized for what kind of person's annoyance was caused by my quote for the president of the World Gold Palace Sports Association.

He sarcastically insulted the life he had lived, saying it was a word used by great men, saying it was arrogant.

I just expressed the meaning of simply a record of words, meaning "to record" in "speech."

I have been writing nonstop since early November last year to pay attention to each phrase every day, to create words that are not in the world and to have my own belief and will not give up on gold palace sports.

I thought about whether the efforts so far would be put in an open place because they felt vain and useless in a moment due to criticism.

However, if the goal was to inform the world, I thought that I should be criticized for anything around me.

I think things in the world are a series of misunderstandings and distrust, but after death, they are all useless.

I strengthen my mind to walk on my own path that I wanted to inform the world no matter what anyone said during my lifetime.

You can't live with only praise for what you do in the world. Even if you criticize yourself, you have to embrace and hug him. This is because Jesus' words to love enemies were a universal truth to protect peace.

- Quote from the World Geumgung Sports Association. Overcoming criticism. -

2022. 3.12. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

칠곡 가실성당 주차장 화장실에 쓰여져있는 문구, 삶은 쓰레기 배출의 연속이다. 자신이 버린 쓰레기는 마땅히 책임져야하는게 옳다.

얼마전 내가 쓴 '세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록'이 어떤 이의 심기를 거슬리게 하였는지 원색적인 비난을 받아야만 했다.

'어록'이란 위인들이 쓰는 말 등이라며 오만하다고 비꼬며 그동안 살아온 삶을 송두리째 폄훼하며 공개적으로 모욕을 일삼았다.

나는 '어록'이란 "말씀 어"에 "기록할 기"라는 의미로 단순히 말의 기록이라는 의미를 나타내었을 뿐이다.

매일 한 문구 한 문구에 신경을 쓰며, 세상에 없는 말을 만들어 내고 금궁스포츠에 대한 세계인의 관심을 갖게 하기 위한 나만의 신념이자 포기하지 말아야 한다는 의지를 갖기 위해 지난해 11월 초 부터 쉬지 않고 글을 써왔다.

비난으로 인해 그동안의 노력이 일순간에 물거품이 된 냥 허무하고 부질없게 느껴져 공개적인 곳에 올리지 않을까도 생각해 보았다.

하지만 세계인들에게 알리는 것을 목표로 하였다면, 주변의 어떤 질타도 달게 받아야한다는 생각을 해보게 된다.

세상 일은 오해와 불신의 연속이지만 죽은 뒤에는 모두 부질없는 것이라고 생각을 해본다.

살아 생전에 누가 뭐라고 하여도 세상을 향해 알리고자 했던 나만의 길을 뚜벅 뚜벅 걸어가야겠다는 마음을 다져본다.

세상 사는 일은 칭찬만 받고 살 수는 없다. 자신을 비난한 사람일지라도 보듬어 안아줘야만 한다. 원수를 사랑하라는 예수님의 말은 평화를 지키기 위한 보편적인 진리였기 때문이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 비난을 극복한다는 것-

2021. 3.12. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments