《World Geumgung Sports Association's Words of the Day》True travel shou…

사회부 0 605

thumb-20210126093647_wyqloqfu_600x337.jpg

Photo description: Gumi Naengsan Peak from the forest near Gunwi Chokbong Peak (2021.1.25)

American critic Susan Sontaek said travel is becoming a strategy to take pictures of something.

In particular, people who work in workplaces with harsh labor ethics are more obsessed with taking pictures on trips and overreact.

Working hard all day gives people anxiety when they go on vacation, rest, or don't work, and for that reason, taking pictures very hard gives them confidence that they are doing something similar to work.

The etymology of the English word 'travel', which means travel, is 'travel'. It was around the 19th century when transportation developed that travel was considered pleasure or entertainment, not pain or hardship.

Travel and tourism have different meanings. Scholars say that tourism is defined by five characteristics: period, place, direction, activity, and personality.

Tourism is defined as a leisure activity that encounters, enjoys, and experiences life, culture, and nature in the region for the purpose of returning from land other than daily living areas through non-vocational activities without being restricted by life.

Larry City, a pioneer in the field of alternative medicine and integrated medicine, says modern people are time-sensitive.

Time sickness is a psychotic symptom of obsessive belief with a feeling of being busy, impatient, and pressed for time.

City people are very often busy and always feel pressed for time, and they live like they are chased by work, day or night. Even if I go on vacation or travel, I don't feel comfortable.

I carry my laptop around or constantly look into my smartphone because I'm obsessed with doing something. Making another plan at the travel destination with the same intensity as when working.

Since Koreans have short vacations, they tend to be more busy traveling and tired of body and mind because there are many places to go and see in a short time.

Travel writer Bae Na-young said that real travel is an activity that fully enjoys the travel time and brings about a very happy change in life after the trip.

It is said that true enlightenment remains after a sincere trip.

Soon after the end of COVID-19 is declared, travel demand is expected to increase explosively to make up for the past when nothing was suppressed and controlled.

Rather than reckless travel, we need to think about true travel.

Then, what do we think is a true trip?

To define travel as an ordinary family, it is a time of contemplation, a time of rest, and a midwife of thoughts.

- Quote from the president of the World Geumgung Sports Association. True travel should have no purpose. -

2021.1.26. 06:00

World Geumgung Sports Association: 054-456-9865 3rd floor of Shinsiro 4-F, Hyeonggok-dong, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea

- Introduction to the association: 010-3546-9865.

-E-mail: flower_im@naver.com

-Recommended by heads of associations around the world.

- Consultation on holding gold palace sports education programs and competitions for local governments, public institutions, schools, training centers, and military units across the country.

-I hope Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates will generously sponsor the world of gold palace sports to enhance human mental strength and health.

20201109080338_eifpxvyh.jpg

Examples of 7M treadmills and 5M treadmills for Geumgung Sports Competition.

thumb-20210507064746_ipsbxhzx_600x374.jpg

thumb-20210507064748_yewzsumh_600x379.jpg

International Geumgung Sports Instructor Certificate.

사진 설명: 군위 촉봉 인근 임도에서 바라본 구미 냉산 봉우리(2021.1.25

미국의 비평가 수전 손택은 여행이 무엇인가를 사진에 담기 위한 하나의 전략이 되고 있다고 했다.

특히 노동 윤리가 냉혹한 직장에서 일하는 사람들일수록 여행에서 사진찍기에 더욱 집착하고 과잉행동을 한다.

하루종일 열심히 일하는 것이 몸에 베인 사람들은 휴가를 간다거나 쉬거나 일을 하지 않을 때 불안감을 느끼며, 그런 이유로 굉장히 열심히 사진 촬영을 함으로써 스스로에게 일과 비슷한 것을 하고 있다는 안심을 주는 것이다.

여행을 뜻하는 영어 단어 ‘travel’의 어원은 ‘travail(고통, 고난)’이다. 여행이 고통이나 고난이 아닌 쾌락이나 오락으로 여겨지게 된 건 교통수단이 발달하게 된 19세기 무렵이다.

여행과 관광은 그 의미가 다르다. 학자들은 관광이란 기간, 장소, 방향, 활동, 성격 등 5가지 특징에 의해 정의된다고 한다.

관광이란 것은 생활상의 구속을 받지 않고 비직업적인 행위를 통해서 일상생활권이 아닌 다른 토지에서 되돌아 올 목적으로 그 지역의 생활, 문화, 자연 등을 접하고 즐기며 경험하는 여가활동으로 정의내리고 있다.

대체의학과 통합의학 분야를 이끌어온 선구자인 내과의사 래리 도시는 현대인들은 시간병에 걸려있다고 말한다.

시간병이란 시간이 충분하지 않다고 느끼는 것으로 항상 바쁘고 조급하고 시간에 쫓기는 촉박한 기분으로 강박적인 믿음을 가지는 정신병적인 증세이다.

도시사람들은 굉장히 자주 시간이 없고 바쁘고 항상 촉박함을 느끼고 정말 낮이건 밤이건 일에 쫓기듯이 산다. 휴가를 떠나도 여행을 떠나서도 마음이 편하지가 않다.

뭔가를 해야하는 강박관념에 노트북을 들고 다니거나 끊임없이 스마트폰을 들여다본다. 일할 때와 똑같은 강도로 여행지에서의 또다른 계획을 짜는 것이다.

한국인들은 휴가가 짧기 때문에 짧은 시간내에 갈 곳도 많고 봐야할 것도 많아서 여유로워야 할 여행이 더욱 바쁘고 몸과 마음이 도리어 지쳐버리는 경향이 있다.

배나영 여행작가는 진짜 여행이란 여행하는 시간을 온전히 즐기고 여행 이후의 삶에 굉장히 행복한 변화를 가져오는 활동이라고 했다.

진정성있는 여행 후에는 진정한 깨달음이 남는다고 한다.

조만간 코로나19가 종식선언이 되고 나면 억눌리고 통제된 아무 것도 할 수 없었던 지난 시간을 만회하기 위해서라도 여행 수요는 폭발적으로 증가할 것으로 예상된다.

무분별한 여행보다는 진정한 여행에 대한 고민이 필요하다.

그렇다면 우리가 생각하는 진정한 여행은 무엇인가?

평범한 우리 가족이 말하는 여행이란 정의를 내리자면 사색의 시간이자 쉼의 시간이며 생각의 산파인 것이다.

-세계금궁스포츠협회장 어록, 진정한 여행은 목적이 없어야 한다-

2021.1.26. 06:00

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments