구미경찰서, 신임경찰관 301기 자체 졸업식 개최 Gumi Police Station to Hold Self-Graduatio…

김도형 0 643

IMG_0463.JPG

(전국= KTN) 김도형 기자= 구미경찰서(서장 이갑수)는 지난 4일 3층 대회의실에서 중앙경찰학교 301기 교육생(김연선, 정윤정, 손새봄)에 대한 졸업식을 개최하였다고 밝혔다.

(National = KTN) Reporter Kim Do-hyung: Gumi Police Station (chief Lee Kap-soo) announced on the 4th that it held a graduation ceremony for 301 trainees (Kim Yeon-sun, Jung Yoon-jung, and Son Sae-bom) of the Central Police School in the conference room on the 3rd floor.

이날 졸업식은 코로나19 확산 방지를 위해 중앙경찰학교가 아닌 각서별 자체 행사로 개최하게 되었으며, 감염 방지를 위하여 발열체크, 손소독 및 사회적 거리두기 지침을 철저히 지키며 졸업증서 수여, 졸업 동영상 시청, 졸업생의 다짐, 축사 그리고 기념촬영 순으로 진행됐다.

The graduation ceremony was held as a self-evident event for each memorandum, not as a central police school, to prevent the spread of Corona 19. To prevent infection, the school thoroughly followed the guidelines for fever checking, hand sterilization and social distance, and presented certificates of graduation, watching videos of graduation, congratulatory speeches, and taking commemorative photos.

또한, 경찰서까지 참석해주신 졸업생의 부모님들을 위해 112종합상황실, 실내사격장 등 청사 관람도 실시했다. 

Also, for the parents of the graduates who attended the police station, the 112 General Situation Room and the indoor shooting range were held. 

졸업생들의 다짐에서 교육생들은, “선배님들에게 많은 도움을 받았는데, 열심히 업무에 정진하여 선배들에게 도움을 줄 수 있는 경찰관이 되겠다.”고 다짐하였으며, 이갑수 구미서장은, “졸업을 진심으로 축하드리며, 신임경찰관 때의 초심을 잃지 말고 열심히 하여 가장 안전한 구미, 시민께 존경과 사랑받는 구미경찰이 되는데 앞장서달라.”고 당부했다.

In the pledge of the graduates, the students said, "I have received a lot of help from my seniors, and I will work hard to become a police officer who can help my seniors." Lee Kap-soo, the head of Gumi Station, said, "Congratulations on your graduation, don't lose your initial commitment as a new police officer and work hard to become the safest Gumi police officer and loved by citizens."

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

3.jpg

해썹문의: 010-3546-9865

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

제품광고: 코로나19 극복 면역력 강화 새싹보리 튼튼건강환(기업체 사은품 대량 주문 문의 01035469865)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments