구미교육지원청, 지역 도의원과 현안 및 교육행정 발전을 위한 소통Communication with the Gumi Office…

김도형 0 566

[행정지원과]지역도의원과현안및교육행정발전을위한소통.jpg

(전국= KTN) 김도형 기자= 경상북도구미교육지원청(교육장 신동식)은 2020년 9월 2일(수) 오전 구미교육지원청 교육장실에서 구미지역 도의원과 지역 현안사업 추진 및 교육행정 발전을 위한 소통을 위한 시간을 가졌다.

이날 자리에서 구미교육지원청 임시청사 확보 방안, 단성(單性)중학교 남녀공학 추진, 가칭)산동유치원 설립 계획 등 지역현안 사업에 대해 설명하고 의견을 교환하는 등 지역교육 발전 도모를 위한 논의를 했다.

신동식 교육장은 이날 “늘 지역교육에 관심을 가지고 협조해 주시는 도의원님들에게 감사드리며, 지역 현안과 교육행정 발전 방향을 논의 할 수 있는 뜻깊은 소통의 시간이었으며, 이를 바탕으로 구미교육발전을 위해 최선을 다 하겠다”고 말했다.

(National = KTN) Reporter Kim Do-hyung: The Gyeongsangbuk-do Office of Education (Education Director Shin Dong-sik) had time to communicate with the provincial councilors in Gumi for the promotion of pending regional projects and the development of educational administration in the morning of September 2, 2020 (Wednesday).

At the meeting, they discussed regional education development by explaining and exchanging opinions on regional issues such as how to secure a temporary office building of the Gumi Office of Education, promoting co-educational education at Dansung Middle School, and establishing a kindergarten in Shandong, tentatively named.

Shin Dong-sik, the head of the education office, said on the same day, "I always thank the provincial councilors for their interest in and cooperation in local education, and it was a meaningful communication time to discuss regional issues and the direction of the development of educational administration, and based on this, I will do my best to develop Gumi education."

<저작권자(c)한국유통신문. 무단전재-재배포 금지> 

기사제보 및 사회적 공헌활동 홍보기사 문의: 010-3546-9865, flower_im@naver.com

http://www.youtongmart.com

3.jpg

해썹문의: 010-3546-9865

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

제품광고: 코로나19 극복 면역력 강화 새싹보리 튼튼건강환(기업체 사은품 대량 주문 문의 01035469865)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 카카오스토리로 보내기
  • 카카오톡으로 보내기
  • 네이버밴드로 보내기

Comments